Wednesday 28 November 2012

We love our BOM's.......

Well I had a fantastic day on Sunday in Melbourne meeting absolutely LOVELY TALENTED ladies. I travelled down with 2 good friends, and they were a real pleasure to do that long drive with.
 
I have managed to pick 2 more BOM's for next year......
do you want to see them?
Really?
 
OK :)
 
 
Here is me chit chatting with Anni from Hatched and Patched, we laughed about things and she had some wonderful things to say about her Christmas Story BOM that we are kicking off in January.  Email us here if you would like information on costs etc, sent out.
There is only one kit left if you would like to join us....we will be sewing together here in the shop and there will be a blog set up so that we can all share our progress and any hints we come up with along the way.
 
BUT one of our new BOM's for 2013 is Anni's new Tillie's Lane.....
 
This is a gorgeous quilt, and I saw the finished one when talking with Anni.  We were discussing colour schemes and ranges that would suit,......BUT the fabric range that we will be doing it in has not been released yet so at this stage we are just taking 'expressions of interest' and we will email you all when we are closer to starting.
The BOM will run for a period of 9 months and it will cost as follows:
Full Kit and Pattern Set = $260.00 (includes binding)
Per month = $29.00 + postage
Optional Extra backing = $78.00
 
Stay tuned for the next BOM that we will be running, we will share what this is on Friday :)
OH OH OH I cant wait to get started on these, but first I need to get sewing on other bits and pieces to put in the shop.
 
Here is hoping your day is full of threads that never knot and a pair of scissors that are always close at hand.
 
Love to all Mrs C xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Michele....what a fun time you had at Melbourne and isn't Anni just so nice! Hey I'm nearly finished appliqueing that quilt pattern you sent me for Jo's swap...and what fun it is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dzintra, Yes she is indeed. SHOW ME YOUR QUILT :) I havent made this one yet, I have over 30 patterns here in the store of hers that I want to get going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs C

    Love the new BOM and can't wait to see the fabric you select.

    ReplyDelete