Tuesday 20 November 2012

Job about done

 
After two long weeks my faithful friend Jenny Janome came back from the sewing machine hospital.  She just needed a little R&R and is now back in full force and ready to sew.  Let me tell you if has been a long couple of weeks for me.
 
 
Our shop sample of The Magic of Christmas Block of the month is just about ready to be hung up on our wall.  I have finished the top and now with Jenny back I can put it all together and quilt it.

 
We did it a bit different to Gail's sample, as in we stitched in one colour and used a selection of our favourite country style fabrics. 

 
We love the way it turned out and if you would like to take part in this BOM just send us here at the shop and we can send you out a flyer with all the information on it.
 
It is a lovely quilt and very quick and easy to make.
 
Have a wonderful day, Mrs C xxx

2 comments:

  1. How lovely Michele....I bet you are glad your Jenny Janome is back now...Happy Quilting xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is lovely, I like the scrappy look you have chosen :) Enjoy your quality time with Jenny!

    ReplyDelete