Saturday 6 October 2012

 
 
A while ago I started making this quilt called In The Woods - A Meme's Quilt Pattern.  We stock a lot of them in our shop, and we get them directly from Sherri - we love Sherri.  Anyway back to the point of this post :)
Today with the weather being really really wet - it left me some time in the shop to start auditioning backings as I finally finished placing the borders on this .....
This is what I came up with, a gorgeous dark blue checked fabric with teeny tiny red stars all over.
 
 
Project this weekend is to now - get the quilt all assembled and pinned ready for some quilting.  I wont be hand quilting this one, I think it will just be an all over random job. Maybe some stars? Who knows where the machine will take me.
I look forward to showing you more of this quilt in the next couple of weeks.  It will then be hung very proudly in our shop.
Have a tremendous weekend,
Love and Blessings to all, Mrs C xx

2 comments: