Thursday 21 June 2012



I am starting to get ready for our Christmas in July Celebrations. We are having 2 for the shop and 1 at home this year. Every year I try and come up with something thats a little different. I am, however, a real fan of Nigella Lawson and the food she whips up that just looks perfectly and delightfully effortless. I even went and purchased, what I fondly call, my Nigella dress, to wear while I'm in the kitchen making all the yummies for Christmas dinner. It's a bright red dress with while polkadots all over it and yes it does have a plunging neckline (very daring for me).

No matter how hard I try I always cook too much, I just cant seem to help myself, and that brings me to the title of this blog, Christmas Leftovers.

After making some gorgeous quilts, even if I do say so myself, for the store I found I had some materials left over, just like Boxing Day in our home. I started to make up a quilt which I am fondly calling 'Christmas Leftovers'. So far it is only made up of 1/2 square triangles and today I am hoping to start on the first border.

So I hope you will travel through my Christmas Leftovers with me over the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment