Tuesday 5 February 2013

Time is flying


Somethings just pass you by so quickly, like January for instance.
We are now all set up, well there is still a lot to do, in our new store.
Would you believe it but the gorgeous easter decorations from Katherine's Collection arrived and we are putting them out this week.
We have already SOLD OUT of the crackle eggs, which is amazing as they were only put on the shelves this morning.
These sweet little birds and birdhouses are just what I want in my house......maybe :)
But look at these gorgeous rabbits

I MEAN HOW CUTE!!!!
He reminds me of Sir Robert Helpman.....
We also have a couple, not many, of these apron patterns left, they are made from Charm Packs.
Here you can see Katie (my cousin) and I modelling these gorgeous aprons....they bring some life to the kitchen.
Well until next time, may all your days be merry and bright,
 
Mrs C xx


No comments:

Post a Comment