Friday 22 February 2013

A cup of tea, a Monte Carlo and a chat with a dear friend named Gail......

I dont know about you but some days I feel it was just what the Dr ordered.
This morning upon arriving at work I was greeted by a parcel of patterns sent by my friend Gail.
I love getting new patterns in the store.
Gail's new release 'Among the Holly' tablerunner is amongst our new patterns, only released this week.
 

And there are a special little gift placed in the parcel just for me....I LOVE GETTING PRESENTS..
 


I cant wait to make a start on some of these with some new fabric due in this week... :)
 
OH OH OH AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING....

 
 
Gail has released 5 MORE PLACES, in her workshop with us on the 6th July 2013.
It's $100 for the workshop.
10am - 5pm.
(includes, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, 2 workshops, 2 kits and fun and games and lots of laughter).
Be quick as these 5 places will not last.
 
Mrs C xxxxx


 


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Gails book Michele - it is one of my favorites, and look forward to seeing what fabrics you use

    ReplyDelete