Tuesday 12 March 2013

Fun in Adelaide

 
I was very fortunate this past weekend to have attend a quilt retreat in Adelaide.
I got to catch up with my cousin,
eat yummy food,
get gifties.....
 
meet lovely women that all share a passion for craft, food and yummy wine,
 
 
make a lovely stitchery that was designed by Fee,

I cant wait to finish this as it will be a gorgeous project bag, thanks FEE love your work!
and search out places for more retreats.....

oh and there was this surprise waiting for me at the airport when I got home yesterday afternoon, well hello Manu!!!!!....
HUBBA HUBBA!!!!!
so all in all it was a great weekend and I dont know how I am going to top it next year....maybe Pete Evans? or Curtis Stone? he he he he
 
 



6 comments:

  1. WooHoo... hubba bubba is right!!!
    Sounds like a wonderful time away... perhaps I'll make one of them one day...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Drooling*.....he is such a cutie and his accent just melts me...I watch MKR regularly so I know how he sounds...you LUCKY girl!!! I am so jealous! xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wonderful to finally meet you in person Michele and what a fabulous place to do it!!! Can't wait to see you next year and feel free to bring along that surprise you found at the airport!!!! he he xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a joy to meet my wonderful friend in person xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubba Bubba....MANU....did he just happen to be there....You Lucky Duck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG....Manu!! How lucky are you....sooo jealous.
    Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete