Thursday 20 December 2012

The fabrics have arrived


With only 2 days to go till we shut the doors and make a move to our new premises, I was getting a little anxious that the range of fabrics we had chosen for our next BOM would not be here till the New Year.

Gail's Berries and Bluebirds lends itself to so many fabric options I did have a lot of fun looking around to find a range that would look AWESOME!.

Wingin' It by Buggy Barn for Henry Glass Fabrics is the range we have chosen.  I mixed it up with a bit of Etchings from Moda and of couse some creamy delights that we have in the store.

I am a bit partial to the teals and greys, and this, among a lot of other projects, will be in my hot little hands for the month of January.

My aim to to keep you up to date with my sewing adventures during my month off, and I hope you all get a bit of sewing time yourselves.

Mrs C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment