Wednesday 8 August 2012

Look what arrived



It seems like a really long time ago that I joined a 'friends' swap. BUT today I received a parcel of goodies in the mail. I am resisting the temptation to open them at the moment as I dont really want to open them till my swap buddy has hers. DE are they there yet??? I hope the NSW posties are as quick as the QLD ones, kind of like a little Aussie Post State of Origin going on here :)

Im so excited about what could be in these little parcels, I have been shaking them, squeezing them and having a good little poke to see if I can guess any....kind of like with the pressies under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning :)

This was my first time at doing something like this, and I can not wait to find another one to join. I just dont know where to start looking BUT I WILL! If any of you ladies out there would like to participate in a Christmas Sway maybe we could run one through The Christmas Beetle? Let me know your thoughts and I will start making plans to get it going. I will be in it so thats 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment