Sunday 8 December 2013

The 2013 Santa Sack Swap


I hope Melody from The House On The Side Of The Hill doesn't mind me using her photo. (I totally forgot to take any!!!!!!).
Melody was my swap partner in this years swap and this is the bag I made for her, It is one of Gail Pan's Bags and it is just gorgeous, and all in French General….DROOL!
There are 6 little gifts as well for Melody to open on Christmas Day.

I had a lovely time making this gifts, and buying some, for a lady I don't know, have never met but who shares the same passion for the arts and crafts that I do.

So MERRY CHRISTMAS Melody,
May your 2014 be full of surprises, lots of special times and most importantly some STITCHING HOURS.

Mrs C xx

4 comments:

  1. How lucky for Melody to be the recipient of your beautiful creations! Well done to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bag you have made for Mel. I know she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.
    #1 | Free Christmas Songs And Carols - Amazing!! - Miracle Pianist

    ReplyDelete